I met this couple literally on their wedding day a few years back. We have since become very close over the years. I have worked with them a few times in the past, and I was very excited about yet another opportunity to photograph this family. The Panzo’s are great people and their continued support of my business over the years have truly been a blessing. For this shoot they wanted to capture their family before their new addition was born. We wanted to catch the essence of summer and relaxation so went to a local state park/beach in Northern Virginia to do the shoot, and I must say the results were amazing….Enjoy!
June 2017 S M T W T F S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @makolaabdullah: Thank you to Paul Koonce and Hunter Applewhite of Dominion Resources (@DomVAPower) for presenting #VSU with $25,000 htt… 11 months ago
- RT @UncleRUSH: Give what u want to receive instagram.com/p/BC-jsbZDTrK/ 1 year ago
- All of the Coca-Cola polar bears are adorable, but I have a favorite. Do you? #MCRPolarPoll Cokeurl.com/FavePolarBear 1 year ago
- How many tubing hills does Coca-Cola sponsor? #MCRTubingHills! Cokeurl.com/CokeTubing 1 year ago
- Check out what some creative Coke® fans are building this winter! #MCRPolarSnowman! Cokeurl.com/PolarBearSnowm… 1 year ago